WE WANT YOU TO ACHIEVE A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE THAT’S CUSTOMIZED BASED ON YOUR HEALTH GOALS.
We offer a variety of services for you to achieve optimal health. From Hormone and Weight loss programs, Sexual health (erectile dysfunction, low sex drive), Low energy, Fatigue, Muscle loss + more! Most men accept weight gain, hair loss and decreased libido as unavoidable signs of aging. With proper integrative techniques and a focus on identifying and addressing the root cause of underlying health issues, we help to optimize and correct hormonal imbalances. We incorporate nutrition, supplementation, fitness, and lifestyle solutions rather than relying exclusively on pharmaceutical and invasive surgical interventions.
Testosterone for Men
Testosterone is a crucial male sex hormone. But after age 40, testosterone production decreases. This natural decline affects many body systems and can cause symptoms such as fatigue, memory loss, weight gain, depression and decrease in libido. Through our integrative approach, we will work to stabilize your hormone levels.
The thyroid gland regulates hormone production and affects almost every organ system in the body. When the thyroid is imbalanced, a domino effect occurs. With careful adjustments in nutrition and preventative care, we can balance and regulate the thyroid, bringing it back into a symbiotic relationship with your body.
Cortisol is a hormone secreted by the adrenal glands as a biological response to stress, which is why many refer to it as the “stress hormone.” When cortisol levels are imbalanced, it affects our memory, metabolic systems, blood sugar, and influences our mood.
DHEA is produced by the adrenal glands. It helps regulate other hormones, which means when DHEA is insufficient, it can affect many body systems. The symptoms of low DHEA are hair loss, fatigue and weight gain.
Hormonal Imbalance Symptoms
- Do you feel tired often? You don’t have to blame how you feel on old age. It is typically because of hormonal imbalances, and we can help you get your energy back.
- Hot Flashes
- Low hormone levels can cause hot flashes, sweating and feeling faint. It’s not just a symptom of menopause, it’s also a symptom of andropause.
- Our hormones affect every body system we have, and without regulation, can control our mood. If you are irritable, angry or depressed, your hormones may be imbalanced.
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Many men experience it, but not many men will talk about it. It’s a common symptom, and we can help men achieve increased libido and erectile functionality.
- Muscle Loss
- Are you having problems remembering things? If you aren’t as sharp anymore, it could be because of the onset of andropause.
- Weight Gain
- Andropause can prevent weight loss, and even shift where fat stores are located. Midsection weight gain is more common as we age because of out of balance hormones. The more out of balance your hormones, the more difficult it becomes obtain your optimal weight.
LVWell Man Program
LVWell Man Program is a custom-built system designed for you. Our individualized programs will increase your focus, energy and overall quality of life.
You owe it to yourself to find out more about how the LVWell Man Program can work for you.
Below are just some of the treatments that we provide:
When is comes to optimizing and treating hormonal deficiencies, care must be taken to do so in a stepwise manner. Too man physicians attempt to optimize hormones by beginning a standardized dose that only brings their hormone levels up to the normal range. I always tell my patients, normal is not optimal. You have to speak to your patient and not just treat based on the lab values. We customize a plan to fit each patients needs and make sure there is plenty of communication between my and my patient to ensure we are on the right track.
With Pellet Therapy the dosage cannot be adjusted once it has been inserted. If the dose is too high, which can lead to intolerable side effects, they cannot be removed. There also comes the risk of infection due to the invasive nature of the Hormone Pellet Therapy placement. The risk is definitely minimized when the proper precautions have been taken, but in our practice at LVWellness & Aesthetics I have seen numerous patients who have had an infectious complication from their pellet placement. We like to provide you with a more customized approach, being able to adjust your hormone medication as needed. For more on why we don’t offer Pellet Therapy >>
• Improved health and longevity
• More Energy and Vitality
• Improved Stamina and Sexual Performance
• More Lean Muscle Mass
• Improved Insulin Sensitivity and Weight Loss
You can either book an appointment by calling our office or filling out the contact form at the bottom of the page.