Testosterone in Men
Testosterone is the life source for the male body. It’s what makes a man a man. This is because the male body is filled with testosterone receptors. If testosterone levels dip, these receptors won’t receive enough testosterone to keep you going. The result is fatigue. Low sex drive. Muscle loss. And many other symptoms.
The Facts about Testosterone in Men
- Testosterone is an anabolic steroid. While “steroid” is a word that engenders negative connotations with those who follow sports, men actually produce this anabolic steroid naturally. In fact, men require it to live.
- If done correctly, there are no side effects from testosterone therapy. It’s safe and it’s healthy.
- Testosterone does not cause prostate cancer. Excess estrogen, in fact, is the root cause of prostrate cancer.
- Replacing testosterone should be done in conjunction with balancing other hormones.
- Testosterone is the feel-good hormone for men. With testosterone therapy, you will see improvement in 1 to 2 weeks. You should feel like a new man in 3 to 6 weeks.
- Testosterone levels in men are declining at an accelerated rate in recent years. Studies suggest that this acceleration is likely due to pollutants and petrochemicals in the environment. While unusual 10 years ago, now we routinely treat men in their 20s and 30s.