Importance of the Thyroid
When a low functioning thyroid is suspected, most traditional physicians will typically run a basic TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) blood test. Millions of patients will have “normal” levels, but still feel sick and tired and are left wondering what else they can do. Treatment of the thyroid should be aimed at OPTIMAL levels, not just normal.
Common Symptoms of Low Thyroid
- Thinning Hair of Hair Loss
- Weight Gain
- Poor Concentration
- Cold Intolerance
- Muscle & Joint Pain
- Depressed Mood
- High Cholesterol
Benefits of Optimizing Your Thyroid Levels
- Weight Loss
- Temperature regulation and metabolism
- Increased energy
- Fat breakdown for healthy body weight and cholesterol
- Protection against cardiovascular disease
- Protection against depression and mood disorders
- Cerebral function and cognition
- Healthy skin, hair, and nails
- Protection against functional decline
What are the benefits of using a combination T4/T3 compound medication for treating hypothyroidism?
- Utilizing a combination of both T4 and T3, as suggested by the recent literature, most effectively raises the active thyroid hormone at the cell level called T3. When pure T4 is given in the form of Synthroid®, Levoxyl®, or L-thyroxine, T3 levels improve only minimally due to poor conversion of T4 to T3. Some people just don’t convert the T4 into its active form T3.
If you are still having low thyroid symptoms, something is not being addressed! Allow us at LVWellness & Aesthetics to help correct the underlying problem to help optimize your thyroid and help you begin to feel better!
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION 346-703-2075
LVWELL WOMEN PROGRAM
LVWell Women Program is a custom-built program designed for only you. With our programs, your focus, energy and overall quality of life will increase. You owe it to yourself to find out more about how the LVWell Women Program can work for you.
Below are just some of the treatments that we provide:
- Estrogen Therapy
- Progesterone Therapy
- Testosterone Therapy
- DHEA Therapy
- Thyroid Therapy
- Cardiovascular Screening
All Content Copyright © 2011-2017, LVWellness & Aesthetics™. All Rights Reserved.
The content of this website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical condition, nor should it be used as a substitute for medical advice from a qualified physician. The information contained herein is presented in summary form only. It should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice from a physician. Only a qualified physician can determine if you qualify for treatment.