DR. HOGAN’S TIPS DURING COVID-19
Dear Community and Patients,
Myself and my team here at LVWellness & Aesthetics strive to provide our community with the educational tools and health guidance to assist them in living a long healthy life. We have been working diligently to keep the office sanitized and also limiting the amount of patients that are in the office at any given time.
Upon arrival to your scheduled appointment you are welcome to enter the office where you will be escorted to an exam room.
The LVWellness staff will continue to follow guidelines set by the CDC
- All surface areas will be disinfected prior to the opening of each clinic day, in between every patient and at the close of every clinic day
- Staff will follow CDC guidelines on effective hand washing
- All staff will wear masks in the presence of patients
- Patients are encouraged to wear a mask during their office visit
- Staff will maintain a six feet distance from others when at all possible during the patient visit
- New patient paperwork must be completed and emailed back prior to office visit OR completed and handed to staff upon arrival
Nurse injection visits are still on hold as we are still limiting the amount of patients that are in the office. If you are in need of B-12 or testosterone injections for self administration, please contact the office. We are happy to prepare and have the injections ready for you to pick up.
While the kids are at home and a lot of families are currently working from home, it is easy to slip off track on your nutrition or exercise routine. We are here to help make sure that does not happen! Remember what you do today has an impact on your health tomorrow. Now is the time to dig your heels in and take the time to eat better, move better and be a great role model for your friends, family and children.
We will continue to post videos and blog posts on ways to better your immunity, balance your hormones and stay healthy!
Remember, Our World Has Changed, BUT Your Wellness Needs Haven’t!
Dr. Justin N. Hogan, MD
Antibody Test Kit
WAYS TO HELP PROTECT & CONTROL:
- STAY AT HOME
- Wash hands with antibacterial soap or Cavicide with warm water thoroughly
- Try to avoid rubbing your eyes, face or mouth
- Sanitize your household, incoming shipments and groceries with lysol, diluted bleach solutions, caviwipes, or other anti-viral/anti-bacterial surface cleaners.
Watch our weekly Wellness Wednesday videos as Dr. Hogan educates you on the latest in wellness, boosting your immune system and how to protect yourself during this pandemic.
Each week Dr. Hogan will be discussing his top supplements for fighting off viruses. He will be discussing what your supplements need and don’t need in order to receive proper absorption.
All Content Copyright © 2011-2017, LVWellness & Aesthetics™. All Rights Reserved.
The content of this website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical condition, nor should it be used as a substitute for medical advice from a qualified physician. The information contained herein is presented in summary form only. It should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice from a physician. Only a qualified physician can determine if you qualify for treatment.