DR. HOGAN’S TIPS DURING COVID-19
Dear Community and Patients,
Myself and my team here at LVWellness & Aesthetics strive to provide our community with the educational tools and health guidance to assist them in living a long healthy life. At this time, we are happy to inform you that we will soon be welcoming patients back into our office effective, Monday, April 27th on a case by case basis.
During this transitionary period extra precautions will be taken to ensure the safety of our patients which will include:
- Patient visits will be limited to one patient at a time in the office
- All surface areas will be disinfected prior to the opening of each clinic day, in between every patient and at the close of every clinic day
- Staff will follow CDC guidelines on effective hand washing
- All staff will wear masks while patients are present
- Every patient visiting our office will be required to wear a mask and wash their hands upon arrival. If you do not own your own mask, we will provide you with one.
- Entrance into our office will be through our back door, the front door will be locked.
- Patients that are scheduled for visits will be asked to wait in their car until their appointment time. We are not allowing anyone in the waiting rooms at this time.
- Staff will maintain a six feet distance at all possible during patient visits
- Currently we are not offering injections provided by a nurse in our office, if you are in need of Vitamin B12 and/or Testosterone injection we are happy to prepare these for you for curbside pick up. We plan on opening the schedule for injection visits in the next 3-4 weeks.
While the kids are at home and a lot of families are currently working from home, it is easy to slip off track on your nutrition or exercise routine. We are here to help make sure that does not happen! Remember what you do today has an impact on your health tomorrow. Now is the time to dig your heels in and take the time to eat better, move better and be a great role model for your friends, family and children.
Our virtual telemedicine system allows us to continue to stay connected with you directly if you choose to not schedule an appointment within our office. We want to help each other through this time and help you refocus on how you can improve your health to not only boost your immunity, but protect yourselves from other chronic disease states as well.
We will continue to post videos and blog posts on ways to better your immunity, balance your hormones and stay healthy!
Remember, Our World Has Changed, BUT Your Wellness Needs Haven’t!
Dr. Justin N. Hogan, MD
Antibody Test Kit
WAYS TO HELP PROTECT & CONTROL:
- STAY AT HOME
- Wash hands with antibacterial soap or Cavicide with warm water thoroughly
- Try to avoid rubbing your eyes, face or mouth
- Sanitize your household, incoming shipments and groceries with lysol, diluted bleach solutions, caviwipes, or other anti-viral/anti-bacterial surface cleaners.
Watch our weekly Wellness Wednesday videos as Dr. Hogan educates you on the latest in wellness, boosting your immune system and how to protect yourself during this pandemic.
All Content Copyright © 2011-2017, LVWellness & Aesthetics™. All Rights Reserved.
The content of this website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical condition, nor should it be used as a substitute for medical advice from a qualified physician. The information contained herein is presented in summary form only. It should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice from a physician. Only a qualified physician can determine if you qualify for treatment.