Weight Loss Management
The Comprehensive Program includes the following features and services:
Initial Consultation with Dr. Hogan
- Review your weight gain and weight loss history, eating habits, food preferences and cravings
- Review your medical history
- Body Imbalance Assessment with Kinesics Software
- Body Fat Composition with InBody BIA
- Laboratory work to check for any health or hormonal imbalances
- Additional tests may be recommended, including food sensitivity and metabolic testing. (Costs associated with these additional tests will be presented to you for approval before ordering.)
Customized Weight Loss Plan
- Detailed diet plan and meal recommendations
- Suggested meals and recipe resources
- Vitamins and supplements to maximize nutrition, digestion and metabolism
Health Coaching Resources
- Bi-weekly, one-on-one coaching sessions and weigh-ins to keep you on track and review your diet
- Email & phone support
Medical Weight Loss Prescriptions
- Bi-weekly Lipotropic injections to balance hormones, aid fat metabolism, increase energy and improve cellular function. Injections commonly include targeted amino acid profiles known to stimulate fat burning and weight loss.
- Appetite suppressants, if necessary and determined safe for you to use, will be prescribed to help you overcome cravings and overeating (priced separately).
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy, if necessary, will be used to address severe hormone imbalances (priced separately).
- Medical follow up at 6 and 12 weeks to monitor progress and determine any additional therapies or alterations to your plan
- Redraw labs to monitor progress at end of the 12 weeks
- Additional medical and lab follow up will be ordered, as necessary, beyond the initial 12 weeks to monitor weight loss and medical progress