5 SIGNS OF POSSIBLE LOW TESTOSTERONE
Low Sex Drive
- Testosterone plays a key role in both men and women. Some men and women may experience a decline in sex drive as they age. However, someone with low T will likely experience a more drastic drop in their desire to have sex.
- Patients with Low T tend to have reported extreme bouts of fatigue and low energy levels. You might have low T if you are tired all of the time despite getting enough sleep, or if you’re finding it harder to get motivated to exercise.
Increased Amounts of Body Fat
- As we age, testosterone levels begins to decline, thus affecting our ability to support lean muscle mass. With non-optimal levels of testosterone stubborn fat will tend to stick around even though patients are working out and dieting properly.
Difficulty with Memory
- Studies have shown by optimizing testosterone levels, both memory and concentration can improve significantly. There is also support that proper testosterone supplementation may even help prevent the formation of Alzheimer’s disease by preventing the buildup of amyloid precursor proteins, which are the underlying cause of Alzheimer’s disease.
Depression, Low or Negative Mood
- Depression is another major health problems that has been strongly linked to low testosterone levels. By keeping your levels in the optimal range, you can help improve your mood and sense of well being
If you feel your T is Not optimal or have any of the above symptoms, don’t hesitate to call to get your Testosterone where it needs to be!