SVP Operations / Kinesics Director
Monday through Saturday during normal business hours and as needed for special training requirements, events, promotions, and meetings. The demands of the position may require early mornings, late nights, and weekends as LVWellness & Aesthetics grows it’s client base.
Commitment To LVWellness Aesthetics:
Do your individual best at all times to help LVWellness & Aesthetics achieve its’ Mission & Vision.
- Consistently perform as an exemplary example of quality leadership within LVWellness & Aesthetics by ensuring all training and therapy staff adhere the processes and protocols within LVWellness & Aesthetics’ model.
- Ensure all clients, at all times, have a consistent client experience as it pertains to Massage Therapist role, as well as holding yourself accountable for adhering to this process and documenting progress, required patient notes, and continually setting goals and objectives for each client.
- Assist Kinesics Director and professional therapy team on continuous improvement of the quality of LVWellness & Aesthetics’ model related to therapy services.
- Assist in the development, growth, and promotion of all other integrated training, therapy, and functional health services as appropriate.
- Adhere to the standards set forth in LVWellness & Aesthetics’ Customer Service Manual.
- Consistently evaluate and re-evaluate clients as necessary to ensure proactive and progressive improvement.
- Effectively communicate results and goals / objectives to clients as necessary.
- Fulfill specific position and job description duties that supports departmental goals.
- Assist Kinesics Director with: facility needs and process improvements.
TAKE ACTION. WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOALS!
All Content Copyright © 2011-2017, LVWellness & Aesthetics™. All Rights Reserved.
The content of this website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical condition, nor should it be used as a substitute for medical advice from a qualified physician. The information contained herein is presented in summary form only. It should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice from a physician. Only a qualified physician can determine if you qualify for treatment.