LVW Medical Director / LVW President
Monday through Saturday during normal business hours and as needed for special training requirements, events, promotions, and meetings. The demands of the position may require early mornings, late nights, and weekends as LVWellness Aesthetics grows it’s client base.
Commitment To LVWellness Aesthetics:
Do your individual best at all times to help LVWellness Aesthetics achieve its’ Mission & Vision
- Consistently perform as an exemplary example of quality leadership within LVWellness Aesthetics by supporting all LVW staff to adhere to the processes and protocols within LVWellness Aesthetics’ model.
- Ensure all clients, at all times, have a consistent client experience as it pertains to Consultation, Evaluation and Results, as well as supporting all staff to adhere to clinic protocol, and continually setting goals and objectives for each client for recurring services.
- Assist LVW Director/President and other team members with continuous improvement of the quality of LVWellness Aesthetics’ model related to offering and delivering Aesthetic services.
- Assist in the development, growth, and promotion of all other integrated therapy, clinical and functional health services.
- Learn and continue to improve on all skills deemed necessary for the position as outlined in the LVWellness Aesthetics Compensation Atrributes and Advancement Model, becoming proficient in professional skills related to consultation, evaluation, education, the aesthetics offerings, delivery of services, client instruction, sales and retention, customer service, leadership and others deemed necessary by your level of advancement.
- Adhere to the standards set forth in LVWellness Aesthetics’ Customer Service Manual.
- Consistently evaluate and re-evaluate client service offerings through creative marketing strategies.
- Fulfill specific position description that supports business line goals.
- Assist Medical Director/President with: all staff training issues/concerns, facility needs, overall staff morale where applicable and maintain or strive for successful integration across all lines of business.
Advanced Attributes and Requirements:
- Required Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with minimum of 2 Year College Degree in associated Medical / Aesthetics / Skin Care field.
- Maintain and display a valid state of Texas issued aesthetician, cosmetology and/or waxing license. The employee is responsible for any fees, additional training and/or renewals needed as a requirement.
- Minimum of 5 Years of experience in Skin Care.
- Minimum of 5 Years of experience in Medical Spa environment.
- Minimum of 3 Years Injection and Laser Experience.
- CPR Certification desired.
- Knowledge of additional therapies desired including Facials, Micro Dermabrasion, Micro Needling, Cool Sculpting/Body contouring and Cellulite Treatments, Vein Injectables / Treatments, Hydro Facials, Chemical Peels, IPL/Photo Facials, Skin Tightening, Hair Removal, Tattoo Removal, Lasers (various)
- Administering of cosmetic injections (Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, Kybella, etc)
- Performing consultations and follow up visits
- Developing a treatment plan for each client by educating them about treatment options and present recommendations.
- Growing the injectable portion of the practice through high client satisfaction and retention.
- Properly maintain treatment records and photographs.
- Collaborate closely with other team members (physician, aestheticians, trainers) to carry out treatment plans and achieve excellent results while meeting client expectations.
- Have a good working knowledge of all aesthetic procedures offered within the practice, and promote those services.
- Proven strong retail sales and/or service history.
- Flexibility regarding work hours; ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Initiate and manage change in a positive manner.
- Must be able to pass Background Check and Drug Testing
- Desired and Additional Qualifications and Experience
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and clients in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and clients.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize organizational functions to meet any assigned deadlines.
- Maintain regular attendance and appearance in compliance with LVWellness Aesthetics policies, which will vary according to the needs of the business.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Enjoy working with people and possess friendly and outgoing personality.
- Must be willing to cross-train, assist and sometimes direct other LVWellness Aesthetics employees.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information and patient data.
- Monitor and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the facilities including ensuring facility/amenities are in working order.
- Prepare treatment rooms, clean after each treatment, and maintain inventory levels of linens and levels of supplies.Demonstrate safe and correct techniques while maintaining a hygienic work space.Provide Facility tours as necessary.
- Promote and sell approved facial and body products as necessary.
- Assist the LVWellness & Aesthetics organization as a whole to integrate, recommend and suggest other services as necessary.
- Assist with front desk, scheduling, locker room and other facility functions as necessary.
- Must Share the same Vision and Goals as LVWellness Medical
- Attend LVWellness Sales / Business Development Workshops / Planning Sessions.
- Attend LVWellness Customer Service Training Sessions.
- Able to perform the following physical duties including, but not limited to:
- Continuous standing/ walking for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Medium work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Continuous bending of neck, arms, torso and legs for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Stock and fill shelves, drawers, and stations.
- Work in a fragrance filled environment.
- Physical contact with clients/ customers.
- Acceptable Close and Distance Vision to effectively perform job functions.
- Ability to speak and hear clearly to effectively perform job functions.
- Ability to identify and distinguish color spectrums.
- Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
- Able to reach hands and arms in any direction and keel, stoop or crouch repeatedly.
All Content Copyright © 2011-2017, LVWellness & Aesthetics™. All Rights Reserved.
The content of this website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical condition, nor should it be used as a substitute for medical advice from a qualified physician. The information contained herein is presented in summary form only. It should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice from a physician. Only a qualified physician can determine if you qualify for treatment.