LVW Medical Director / LVW President
Monday through Saturday during normal business hours and as needed for special training requirements, events, promotions, and meetings. The demands of the position may require early mornings, late nights, and weekends as LVWellness Aesthetics grows it’s client base.
Commitment To LVWellness Aesthetics:
Do your individual best at all times to help LVWellness Aesthetics achieve its’ Mission & Vision.
- Consistently perform as an exemplary example of quality leadership within LVWellness Aesthetics by supporting all LVW staff to adhere to the processes and protocols within LVWellness Aesthetics’ model.
- Ensure all clients, at all times, have a consistent client experience as it pertains to Consultation, Evaluation and Results, as well as supporting all staff to adhere to clinic protocol, and continually setting goals and objectives for each client for recurring services.
- Assist LVW Director/President and other team members with continuous improvement of the quality of LVWellness Aesthetics’ model related to offering and delivering Aesthetic services.
- Assist in the development, growth, and promotion of all other integrated therapy, clinical and functional health services.
- Learn and continue to improve on all skills deemed necessary for the position as outlined in the LVWellness Aesthetics Compensation Attributes and Advancement Model, becoming proficient in professional skills related to consultation, evaluation, education, the aesthetics offerings, delivery of services, client instruction, sales and retention, customer service, leadership and others deemed necessary by your level of advancement.
- Adhere to the standards set forth in LVWellness Aesthetics’ Customer Service Manual.
- Consistently evaluate and re-evaluate client service offerings through creative marketing strategies.
- Fulfill specific position description that supports business line goals.
Advanced Attributes and Requirements:
- Required Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with minimum of 2 Year College Degree in associated Medical / Aesthetics / Skin Care field.
- Maintain and display a valid state of Texas issued aesthetician, cosmetology and/or waxing license. The employee is responsible for any fees, additional training and/or renewals needed as a requirement.
- Minimum of 2 Years of experience in Skin Care.
- Minimum of 2 Years of experience in Medical Spa environment.
- Minimum of 1 Years Injection and Laser Experience a Plus.
- CPR Certification desired.
- Knowledge of additional therapies desired including Facials, Micro Dermabrasion, Micro Needling, Cool Sculpting/Body contouring and Cellulite Treatments, Vein Injectables / Treatments, Hydro Facials, Chemical Peels, IPL/Photo Facials, Skin Tightening, Hair Removal, Tattoo Removal, Lasers (various)
- Administering of cosmetic injections a Plus – (Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, Kybella, etc)
- Performing consultations and follow up visits
- Developing a treatment plan for each client by educating them about treatment options and present recommendations.
- Growing the injectable portion of the practice through high client satisfaction and retention.
- Properly maintain treatment records and photographs.
- Collaborate closely with other team members (physician, aestheticians, trainers) to carry out treatment plans and achieve excellent results while meeting client expectations.
- Have a good working knowledge of all aesthetic procedures offered within the practice, and promote those services.
- Proven strong retail sales and/or service history.
- Flexibility regarding work hours; ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Initiate and manage change in a positive manner.
- Must be able to pass Background Check and Drug Testing
- Desired and Additional Qualifications and Experience
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and clients in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and clients.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize organizational functions to meet any assigned deadlines.
- Maintain regular attendance and appearance in compliance with LVWellness Aesthetics policies, which will vary according to the needs of the business.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
TAKE ACTION. WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOALS!
All Content Copyright © 2011-2017, LVWellness & Aesthetics™. All Rights Reserved.
The content of this website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical condition, nor should it be used as a substitute for medical advice from a qualified physician. The information contained herein is presented in summary form only. It should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice from a physician. Only a qualified physician can determine if you qualify for treatment.